Thursday, October 23, 2008


Was just listening to Jay Chou's new song on youtube and just feel like posting thoughts that came from nowhere.

If you haven't notice that I'll been doing a lot philosophy shit, my thinking has changed a lot compared to what I have been a year ago. And in another year, I might be flying thousands of miles to New York alone... Although it has been seen as a good experience but it's going to be hard. But precisely because it is hard that's why I'm going over, I just feel like setting up on own away from everyone I know and everything I own. Somehow it's hard to put my thoughts into word but I want to thank two person who I was close to but don't really talk to anymore now.

J***,
I can't exactly describe what happen between us. Perhaps I have hurt you once but hope you'll forgive me if you happen to read this now. Recently saw your msn and thought you weren't doing so well and probably still doing what you shouldn't. Sometimes I wish time would go back to those happy times but i know we are just from different world... This song is for you which probably you will be putting this as your ringtone. Hope your life would be better off now.

Kids' Mum,
It's been a year. A rather long one. Thank you for the sweet memories that will always stay with me. Think you're probably doing much better and should be much happier now. Kinda ended on a bad patch, really sorry that it had to be that way. All the best... Thank you in advance for your help to take care of the kids when I have to leave next year.

Sian... suddenly damn emo... =(

No comments: