Saturday, March 8, 2008

After 3-4 days of working on illustrator, finally I got my stickers up and ready... I think it is a matter of time before my mum starts nagging at me as my markers, pens, paints, magazines, vinyls etc. are all over the place. Kinda lazy to pack... haha as always

Photobucket
A quick shot of my stuff before I head out tagging. Spray mount, self-adhesive printed tags and old magazines just took out of the storeroom.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Outside *Scape & opposite of Surrender

Photobucket
Photobucket
Outside Youth park & Somerset MRT

Had more stickers on hand just that it doesn't seem right to tag anywhere else. I don't wanna get caught for this kind of shit. haha. But there are quite some passerby looking while I'm doing my thing, its kinda awkward since I'm carrying quite a few stuff then somehow I seems clumsy. Well anyway will be doing a lot more stuff recently before I go for my holidays in Shanghai.

Photobucket
Random photo which I usually won't post...

There just doesn't seem to be enough time to do all the things I want to do. Too many things, too little time. Sleep is the enemy.

1 comment:

anywool said...

YUNTING! I LOVE THE ILLUSTRATIONSSS!!! V V nice... =)