Monday, March 10, 2008

A moment ago, Someone just ask me why did I tag my stuff on the streets... is it just to show off an identity? Right then I'm somehow stumped and couldn't give a reason. But after some thought, I know how to answer it now. Street art is an approach of showing off an idea that is really not part of mainstream thinking, it is not just the artwork itself but the entire process from conceptualizing to execution to the ideology behind. Hm... it might seem like bull crap to people who don't understand but it is already becoming an addiction to me.

Although right now there isn't any meaning to my works rather than just identity but I certain will be aiming something remarkable and not be prosecuted for it. Haha.

If you have thought about why there are protest around the world regarding Iraq war or hating bush or any other Palestinian bullshit, why aren't we caring? Is it really that those people have nothing to do but to go on protest and risk getting arrested and dunked with smoke grenade etc? Think about it, if it interest you look up on it. I shall stop here.

Here's an interesting street art video...

No comments: