Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just received the admission booklet from parson... it's nice so I guess I'll share it. It will be even better if anyone decide to go over with me. Anyone that wants to borrow it just let me know...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some other pictures from the Singapore Biennale Festival... These were taken on the field trip with BBH.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I must say BBH is really a fantastic agency. I especially LOVE all the events and shit... haha or maybe I'm just "sua gu". Yesterday night at the Creative Circle Awards, I saw some of kinetic, kilo and make studios's work. Though it's not entirely new but it's absolutely brilliant. The level of interactivity I would not have believed could be achieved locally in the past. Again, I might be "sua gu" but hopefully in the future could have a chance to work with them.

No comments: