Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So much happened since I ORD, I thought I was happy. It seems like I should be satisfied with life but somehow it just isn't what it appears to be. Constantly trying to push myself towards a better life, thinking that it would make me happy. Yet apparently life doesn't work that way, maybe it is the simplest of things that I'm looking for. I used to be truly happy but back then I just didn't think that way.

In life, sometimes forward isn't the only direction to go. I may just be happier staying in the past. Not sure all that I'm doing right now is just to numb myself or to actually prove something. Regrets... haiz.

What is happiness? I know what it means to me but somehow I just can't seem to get anywhere near it. There are times when I just wish you were still around. Though it has already been a year but some memories I remember it like it was just yesterday. At the end of the day in life, what is the use of all the fame and glory if there is no one that you can share it with.

Considering that there's no turning back when we are out in society, all that I can do now is try to go down a path that I think I will be happy.

ah... random nonsense. just ignore me.

No comments: